Pool Remodeling Services
We work with home builders, pool builders, and general contractors. We work as sub-contractors for new construction swimming pools, but our speciality is remodeling or renovations.
We can take your pool from the gunite/shotcrete stage and finish the construction for you. We are your one stop shop for Tile & Coping, Decking, and Plaster.
• Total Swimming Pool Renovations
• Pool Tile & Re-Plastering
• All Plaster Finishes (Quartz, Pebble, Glass)
• Pool Coping
• Spas (New or Renovate)
• Decking (Concrete, Stamped Concrete, Spraydeck)
• Fire Pits & Fireplaces
• Waterfalls & Water Features
Pool Tile Replacement:
We can upgrade that old, out of date tile with thousands of selections of new beautiful tile.
We can also clean and seal your existing tile if you would like to keep it!
Swimming Pool / Spa Lights:
Add some color to your pool or spa…
- New color changing lights offer vibrant color shows.
- Old traditional lights last up to 5,000 hours. Newer LED Lights last an average of 30,000 to 50,000 hours.
- LED Lights save energy
Other Interior Options:
- Add a water leveler or a vacuum line
- Repair structural cracks or leaks
- Pressure test your pool or spa plumbing
- Upgrade your in-floor cleaning system. We service and repair all types of in-floor systems.
- Add a new pool vacuum
We offer a variety of options for your deck
- Kooldeck (Acrylic)
- Faux Finishes
- Stamped Concrete
Enhance your backyard with the sound of water:
- Add a waterfall or water feature
- Add a sheer decent
- Wok Pots
- Add a slide
Upgrade your pool equipment with new energy efficient equipment:
- Variable Speed Pool Pumps* (APS / SRP Certified Installer)
- Two Speed Motors* (APS / SRP Certified Installer)
- In-Floor Systems (All Makes & Models)
- Time Clocks
- Control Systems*
- Pool / Spa Automation (Specializing in Jandy Aqualink Systems)
Other enhancements RYP can help you with…
- Fireplaces & Fire Pits
- BBQ Islands
- Pots and planters
- Pool Fencing
* ECO Products can save you money and help save the environment!